20. Favorite anime?

I’m an otaku. Japan is my motherland. Growing up people had Saturday morning cartoons. I had anime. In the subbed versus dubbed debate, I am a subbed girl all the way. There something more authentic about listening to the original language and getting the nuances of the humor and cultural intentions. 

So, favorite anime? 



At the moment, it’s Gangsta. OMG! You have to watch this anime for Nico alone! But also for the story. The series gets better and better with each episode. I even got roped into reading the manga because I don’t usually do that shit. It’s either manga or anime, but not usually both. Here’s the first episode:



And here’s my master list of favs:

1. Evangelion
2. Fushigi Yuugi
3. Hana Yori Dango
4. Gundam Wing
5. Junjou Romantica
6. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
7. Prince of Tennis
8. Slam Dunk
9. Gunsmith Cats
10. YuYu Hakusho

~Q&A~
© 2018 All Rights Reserved.